The Home and School Association seeks to support, enhance and enrich the educational, spiritual and social experiences of San Jose School students and families.
The Home and School Association:
- Provides students, parents, and other interested persons the opportunity to participate in various school activities.
- Provides service and financial support for school projects, school improvements, events, and activities.
- Offers volunteer opportunities for family involvement and community building.
- Fosters communications between the school, parents, and community.
All San Jose Catholic School parents or legal guardians of enrolled students automatically become members of the San Jose Catholic Home & School Association. An annual membership fee is included as a portion of the Annual Fee (see Tuition).
If you are interested in joining our planning committee, please email email@example.com .
Home & School Association Board
Erin Holtz, President
Kati Sowada, Vice President
Susan Madden, Treasurer
Casey Huron & Alaina Johanson, Secretaries
Meredith Thorpe, School Representative
Please join our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/373330276536631/
San Jose Catholic School conducts fundraising events to support the school and its programs. Family participation is needed and appreciated. Some of the fundraising events include:
- Trojan Spirit Store
- Trojan Head Spirit Wall
- Car Magnets
- Monthly Spirit Nights
- Bruster’s Ice Cream
- Tijuana Flats
- Jumpin’ Jax
- Bread & Board
- Church & School Drive-In Movie Night on Saturday, 12/5
- Annual Golf Tournament on Monday, 11/9
- Help the Knights of Columbus with this annual fundraiser. Contact Larry Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Drive-thru Trunk or Treat on Saturday, 10/24
- Family BINGO nights- postponed until further notice
- San Jose Fest- postponed until further notice
- TaxSlayer Bowl Ticket Drive- cancelled for the 20-21 school year
- TPC Ticket Drive- TBD