The Home and School Association seeks to support, enhance and enrich the educational, spiritual and social experiences of San Jose School students and families.
The Home and School Association:
- Provides students, parents, and other interested persons the opportunity to participate in various school activities.
- Provides service and financial support for school projects, school improvements, events, and activities.
- Offers volunteer opportunities for family involvement and community building.
- Fosters communications between the school, parents, and community.
All San Jose Catholic School parents or legal guardians of enrolled students automatically become members of the San Jose Catholic Home & School Association. An annual membership fee is included as a portion of the Annual Fee (see Tuition).
If you are interested in joining our planning committee, please email email@example.com .
Home & School Association Board
Erin Holtz, President
Kati Sowada, Vice President
Susan Madden, Treasurer
Casey Huron & Alaina Johanson, Secretaries
Meredith Thorpe, School Representative
Please join our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/373330276536631/
San Jose Catholic School conducts fundraising events to support the school and its programs. Family participation is needed and appreciated. Some of the fundraising events include:
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Sponsorship opportunities still available! Contact Larry Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- October Fest
- Postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Trunk or Treat
- Scheduled for Saturday, 10/24. More information coming soon!
- Family BINGO nights
- San Jose Fest
- TaxSlayer Bowl Ticket Drive
- TPC Ticket Drive