Convenient Online Enrollment
Enrolling online is simple and secure.
Be sure to have the following information ready:
- Account information for the person responsible for payment: bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number
- Most of this information is located on your check. If paying by credit card, have your card information available
- Read the Final Review, then Submit to receive notification
Your Payment Plan Options
Equal payments will be automatically deducted from a designated checking or savings account on the 5th or 20th of the month. Payment Plan Options:
- Full Payment
- Semi-Annual Payments
- Monthly Payments
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the funds for my payment plan be withdrawn from my bank account?
- While FACTS transacts each payment on the specified date, it is your financial institution that determines the time of day the payment is debited
- FACTS recommends checking with your financial institution to determine how far in advance funds should be deposited into your account to ensure the automatic payment clears
- If a payment date falls on a weekend or banking holiday, the payment will be transacted the following business day
How will I be notified of my payment information?
- Once your agreement for tuition payments is posted to the FACTS system you will receive a confirmation notification of your payment amount by e-mail or letter in approximately 10 days.
- Payments will be processed until the total balance is paid in full
What happens if FACTS attempts to process my payment and there are not enough funds in my account?
- Should an automatic bank payment or credit card payment be returned, a $30.00 FACTS Returned. Payment Fee will be automatically assessed to your account for each failed payment attempt
- This is in addition to any penalty your bank or the school may assess. You will be notified by FACTS of the returned payment via mail or e-mail
- For payment scheduled for the 5th of the month, a reattempt will occur on the 20th of the month and for a payment scheduled for the 20th of the month, a reattempt will occur on the 5th of the following month
- If you have questions about enrolling in FACTS, please Contact Us. You may also contact FACTS directly at (866) 441-4637. FACTS customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
What if i want to check my agreement?
- Login to RenWeb
- Click the FACTS tab on the left
- Click the FACTS Home link