Student Council is sponsoring a bake sale Thursday & Friday, December 6 & 7. Baked goods will cost $0.50 or $1.00; peanut and gluten-free items will be available.
Student Council is also sponsoring an ugly sweater $1 jeans day Friday, December 7. Students who do not have an ugly sweater can wear Christmas colors or a holiday-themed shirt. All funds raised will be used to provide Christmas for a family or organization in need.
Thank you for your support!
SPIRIT DAY DRESS CODE
Blue jeans, blue jean capri pants, uniform bottoms, or PE shorts with shirts/sweaters as specified in the flyer, are the appropriate attire for this day. Uniform shoes, athletic shoes, or boots are the only acceptable shoes. Jewelry guidelines still apply. Please note, a student may opt out of a Spirit Day and wear his/her school uniform.
- No colored jeans, torn, or ripped jeans; No sweatpants, shorts, jeggings, or cargo pants.
- No tank tops or spaghetti straps.
- No part of the midriff may show at any time.
- No cleavage can be showing.
- No tight or clinging apparel.
- No baseball caps or other hats and headwear.
- T-shirts worn for special holidays may not have inappropriate logos, sayings, or graphics.
When in doubt about a clothing item, please check with a teacher or the administration.
Students who fail to dress appropriately for 2 Spirit Days will lose the privilege for the remainder of the year.