The Home and School Association seeks to support, enhance and enrich the educational, spiritual and social experiences of San Jose School students and families.
The Home and School Association:
- Provides students, parents and other interested persons the opportunity to participate in various school activities.
- Provides service and financial support for school projects, school improvements, events and activities.
- Offers volunteer opportunities for family involvement and community building.
- Fosters communications between the school, parents and community.
All San Jose Catholic School parents or legal guardians of enrolled students automatically become members of the San Jose Catholic Home & School Association. An annual membership fee is included as a portion of the Annual Fee (see Tuition).
Home & School Association Board
Please download the current Home & School Contact List below.
San Jose Catholic School conducts fundraising events to support the school and its programs. Family participation is needed and appreciated. Some of the fundraising events include:
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Fall Festival
- Family BINGO nights
- San Jose Fest
- TaxSlayer Bowl Ticket Drive
- TPC Ticket Drive